Following almost 4 years of planning the inaugural meeting of the Club took place in January 1958.
At June 30th 1958 the foundation membership stood at 118 and in July 1958 the Ladies Club was formed with a membership of 73.
In October of the same year the greens were officially opened, 12 months after that the first set of lighting was installed over one of the greens. The original Clubhouse was completed and opened during the 1960/61 season.
Since that period the Club has flourished and currently still maintains a membership level of over 100, although the number of bowling members is down.